>I got tagged by Linda, and I’m finally getting around to answering the questions!
Eight TV Shows that I LOVE to watch:
*I should add I do not watch TV anymore but the shows I’d like to watch are:
- Cold Case Files
- Days of Our Lives
- What Not to Wear
- Trading Places
- Diagnosis X
- Extreme Home Makeover (my guilty favorite)
- Mystery Diagnosis
- Got up out of bed.
- Played World of Warcraft.
- Sat on the phone for 25 minutes with Toys R Us customer service.
- Went to Robert’s Arts & Crafts.
- Cooked dinner.
- Played with Zoe.
- Breastfed Ruthie.
- Went to bed.
Eight Favorite Places to eat:
- Souper Salad
- Lonestar Steakhouse
- Carl Jr’s
- Crown Burger
- Tres Hombres
Eight Things I’m looking Forward to:
- Putting up our first real family Christmas tree!
- Finish buying ornaments for said Christmas tree!
- Zoe’s third birthday.
- Ruthie’s First Christmas.
- Getting my new Cricut Machine.
- Seeing the girls in their matching Halloween costumes.
- Wrath of the Lich King Expansion release next month!
- Getting my Christmas shopping and Zoe’s birthday shopping done early!
Eight Things on my wishlist:
- My new cricut to get here safe and sound.
- Saving up enough money to buy a house.
- My dad coming out for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
- My mom & brother coming out for Christmas.
- My sister moving out here next year.
- Getting a good deal on a new TV since ours is going out.
- Paying our car off early next year.
- Being able to take a trip to Virginia in 2010!
And I got a request from my dear cousin Liz to post more pictures of the girls and of us.. and I will since tonight is the Trunk or Treat at Jeff’s parents’ ward! I’m excited to get pictures of the girls in their matching costumes… speaking of which, I need to get ready for that!
And I only have Valerie to tag.. so Valerie, you’re it! to do the tag that is.. hehe.