>I got this from my cousin Linda’s blog, and thought it was cute so I decided to copy and post and participate. I guess this is a tag of sorts for those who are married or engaged. However, I’m changing the order a bit because it’s kind of out of order and bugs me a bit.
1. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
We met in person for the first time on September 27th, 2003.
2. How long have you known your spouse?
We met online around November 8th, 2002 on LDS chat and that night we were chatting for a VERY long time; I believe I started chatting with him around 7 or 8 pm, EST and by the time we got offline, the sun was coming up the next morning, and since it was in early winter/late fall, it had to be around 6:30 in the morning when the sun was coming up
3. How long did you date/court before you were engaged?
We started officially dating on September 27th, 2003, so we were dating for 11 months, & 8 days. But we knew we were going to end up married about 2 weeks into our relationship.
4. When was your engagement anniversary?
Jeff proposed to me on September 4th, 2004. I went with him to pick up the ring, but I wasn’t allowed to see it until he proposed to me. Since I picked it out, I had an idea of what it was going to look like, but since it was custom made to fit a round cut diamond -the original setting was for a princess cut- it was still a bit of a happy surprise to see what the final product looked like! He proposed to me at Tres Hombres Restaurant in Salt Lake City.
5. When is your marriage anniversary? We were married on July 16th, 2005, in Virginia Beach, Va. The day started out sunny and hot, but it was a dark and stormy night during our wedding ceremony… some of our guests arrived a bit rained on!
6. What is your spouse’s full name?
Jeffrey Scott Hayford.
7. Do you have any children?
8. How many?
Two. Zoe was born on November 24th, 2005 and Ruthie was born on February 9th, 2008.
9. Do you have any housepets?
Not at the moment we don’t. But Zoe keeps telling us she wants a dog, and Ruthie walks around meowing all day.
10. Do you own a house or rent?
We own a home.
11. Do you live in the country or town/city?
We live in the suburbs!
12. What is one of your favorite activities to do together?
We enjoy playing World of Warcraft.
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
We have yet to take a “real” vacation anywhere. The two we have taken were in Virginia Beach, VA!
14. How many siblings?
He has five siblings, and I have two; and we’ve got a combination of three siblings in law.
15. What church do you attend?
We don’t go to church anymore, but we’re members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. And I use that term loosely at the moment.
16. Is this the church you were married in?
We were married in one of the many wardhouses of the LDS church so yes.
17. What town is your current address in?
18. Do you work or stay at home?
I am a stay at home mom, but twice a week I watch our friends’ baby. But it’s not really because we need the money, but it’s more to help them out. I really don’t count it as a ‘job’.
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We didn’t have an official honeymoon.
20. Leave a piece of advice for other couples.
Talk things out, leave the lines of communication open, be HONEST with each other, and when all else fails, go have some ‘couple’ time in the bedroom! Don’t think ‘deprivation’ is going to solve anything because you’re only punishing yourself.